Dear ICW Members, Partners and friends,
I regretfully announce the resignation of Rebecca Matheson as ICW Global Director starting July 23rd2018. Rebecca has decided to return home.We all regret her leaving but we can only respect her choice and wish her the best.
During the 5 years she was with ICW, Ms. Matheson has given so much to this organization. Some of her greatest achievements include;
- Leading the implementation of our ICW strategic plan 2014-2017,
- Leading the development of ICW strategic plan 2018-2023,
- Leading ICW through a critical growth phase moving from Argentina to the current ICW secretariat offices in Nairobi, Kenya,
- Establishing key partnerships with key partners and stakeholders resulting in significant financial support of our programs and operations,
- Leading the ICW efforts towards making visible women and girls participation, voices and issues within the HIV and health decision making discourse and action.
Ms. Matheson has contributed a lot to the success of ICW. We acknowledge her efforts and thank her for the unconditional commitment and dedication throughout the years. On behalf of everyone at ICW, I would like to wish Rebecca the best of success in future assignments and endeavours.
The ICW International Steering Committee(ISC) is committed to working with our members, regional sister networks and partners to continue our work towards achieving the ICW vision while still maintaining a stable and effective organisation.
If you have any questions or concerns during this transition process, please do not hesitate to reach out to me on Email: - firstname.lastname@example.org